At Historic Weston Orchard & Vineyard, we offer fun U-Pick fruit for the entire family. Here at our orchard and vineyard, you can pick peaches, cherries, strawberries, apples, and much more, depending on what's in season, and take them home or enjoy them right on the spot. Perfect for making pies or homemade jams and jellies, you'll love our fresh, local produce, so please visit us at Historic Weston Orchard & Vineyard today!
- Strawberries: 30,000 plants on 2.3 acres - available in May
- Tart cherries: 650 trees on 1 acre - available in June
- Peaches: 2,000 trees on 4.5 acres, 8 varieties (all freestone) allow us to have a longer peach season! - available in July & August
- Blackberries: 400 thorn-less bushes! - available in July & August
- Apples: 7,000 trees on 15 acres, 12 varieties (Gala, Jonathan, Honeycrisp, Fuji, Jonagold, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Empire, Evercrisp, Pink Lady, Granny Smith, Rome Beauty) Our dwarf trees make picking easy for all ages! - available August-November
- Pumpkins: over 30 varieties on 3.5 acres - available in October